In the medium intensity lighting fixtures that we produce, we use the latest photonics technology, which allows us to fully miniaturize the lamps with all the stringent requirements.
The medium intensity lamp, which meets the requirements of ICAO, FAA and EASA, type B, presents the following characteristics:
- Dedicated to wind farms,
- Low power consumption in flashing mode up to 15 W (type B)
- Very low weight of the light - not more than 3,2 kg (230VAC/VDC),
- Certificate of meeting the requirements of light - met the requirements of ICAO (accredited test facility),
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Certificate (EMC)
- Day/night detection system - synchronized with twilight switch,
- Integrated control system - GPS/GLONASS - facilitating the cooperation of a team of lamps working on wind farm facilities or others that require synchronous work (SB2000/GS),
- Combined lamp construction (light alloys and composites)
- Self-contained unit with a protection class - IP65/IP66,
- Mechanical impact resistance - at least IK08
- Flash mode - not requiring an external driver,
- Long lifetime of active optical elements - over 100,000 hours,
- Easy installation on site - 1 " thread, dedicated support structures,
- Integrated overvoltage protection - TII class at 36kA surge protection rated European EN61000-4-5: 2009.
- Complies with the standards set by:
- ICAO - International Civil Aviation Organization
- FAA - Federal Aviation Administration
- EASA - European Aviation Safety Agency
We are Polish manufacturer of presented solutions for the lighting of the air obstacle. We perform installation projects or help in its execution. We install and work with companies dealing with alpine methods montages.
We are open to your suggestions, constantly expanding the range of services we offer.