In the medium intensity lighting fixtures that we produce, we use the latest photonics technology, which allows us to fully miniaturize the lamps with all the stringent requirements.
The medium intensity lamp, which meets the requirements of ICAO, FAA and EASA, type type C and B, presents the following characteristics:
- Very low weight of the light - not more than 2,9 kg (VAC/VDC),
- low power consumption in steady mode up to 25 W (type C) - SB2000/S
- Low power consumption in steady mode up to 30 W (type C) - SB2000/ZS - day/night detection system.
- Low power consumption in flashing mode up to 15 W (type B) - SB2000/S - driver required.
- Certificate of meeting the requirements of light - met the requirements of ICAO (accredited test facility),
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Certificate (EMC)
- Housing surface protected by antioxidant layers,
- Mechanical impact resistance - at least IK08
- Combined lamp construction (light alloys and composites)
- Self-contained unit with a protection class - IP65/IP66,
- Integrated overvoltage protection - TII class at 36kA surge protection rated European EN61000-4-5: 2009.
- Easy installation on site - 1 " thread, dedicated support structures,
- Long lifetime of active optical elements - over 100,000 hours,
- Complies with the standards set by:
- ICAO - International Civil Aviation Organization
- FAA - Federal Aviation Administration
- EASA - European Aviation Safety Agency
We are Polish manufacturer of presented solutions for the lighting of the air obstacle. We perform installation projects or help in its execution. We install and work with companies dealing with alpine methods montages.
We are open to your suggestions, constantly expanding the range of services we offer.