Aircraft warning lights - Obstruction light (the nighttime):
That we present you, in accordance with international standards, is used on objects exceeding 45 meters above ground level. We present low intensity (A and B) and low intensity (B and C) lighting.
The presented aircraft warning lights were divided here into 3 parts:
- Low intensity A/B lights:
- Used for objects higher than 150 meters above ground level (interchangeable with medium intensity B lamps).
- Used for objects lower than 45 meters above ground level (in the vicinity of airports or where medium intensity lamps could be too intense)
- Medium intensity C/B type lights:
- Used for objects higher than 45 but less than 150 meters above ground level (steady lighting mode)
- Used for objects higher than 150 meters above ground level (flash generated and synchronized by the obstacle controller).
- Medium intensity type B lights:
- Dedicated to wind turbines with integrated twilight switch, flash unit, and GPS synchronization module with other wind farm signage lights.
low intensity - A/B Type
For objects lower than 45 meters
For objects higher than 150 meters
Medium intensity - C/B Type
- steady - ICAO type C
- flashing - ICAO type B
Medium intensity - B Type
Sales Department - Questions/offers/help:
If you have any problems or doubts with the right choice about obstruction lighting, for more information, contact our sales department by email: email@example.com